Connect with your natural healing power with the gentle guidance of our special guest, Bhante Sujatha, Buddhist monk from Blue Lotus Temple in Woodstock, IL. This 2-hour workshop has been life-changing for many of its participants, regardless of religious background. The teaching is centered around the cultivation of self love. Healthy self love allows one to be fully present to love the other people and things in your life.
Activities will include:
• Lecture: “What Is Loving-Kindness?”
• Learning the practice of Loving-Kindness
• A profound blessing of healing energy with each individual
Benefits of this beautiful workshop are:
• Reduced stress, anxiety, worry and depression
• Healing and enhancing relationships with others
• Gaining a sense of empowerment over challenging issues in your life
• Insights into your life purpose
• Awakening to the blessings of the present moment
• Attaining unshakable inner peace
Space is limited. Advanced registration required. Call 480-460-8485 or sign up through e-mail via the “Contact Us” page on website.
Bhante does his book signing after the workshop; his CDs are also available to purchase
Bhante Sujatha, a 30+ year Buddhist Monk, is singularly focused on adding more love in the world. Bhante teaches loving-kindness meditation to people around the globe for all those seeking the art of happiness and contentment. His approach to meditation is deep and simple, bringing core Buddhist teachings to everyone in a way that is practical and easy to understand. A joyful, radiant, funny and wildly energetic monk, Bhante will help you obtain peace that can only be found in deep silence. He is originally from Sri Lanka and is the head monk / abbot of the Blue Lotus Buddhist Temple and Meditation Center in Woodstock, IL.
Bhante believes his purpose is not only to teach meditation, but also, “teaching people how to be happy.”