Dr. KeriLyn Bollmann, MD, FACP
Stronger Life. Love. Health. Nourishment. Purpose. Perspective.
Experience a doctor visit like no other.
Welcome to Vital Medicine for the Soul, Arizona's premier Pro Age Center for Integrative Medicine and Health.
What does "Integrative" mean? Although the words "integrative," "complementary," and "alternative" are often used interchangeably and sometimes even incorrectly, it is important to understand the differences.
True “integrative” medicine merges the wisdom and experience of conventional "Western" medicine and the whole health systems of ancient Ayurveda and traditional Chinese medicine, bringing you the best of both worlds.
Click on the circles to find out what makes us different!
At VMFS, the patient-physician relationship is held sacred as a partnership.
We have several options for your care. Integrative medicine consults for those with established primary care providers, direct primary care (pay as you go), and if you are interested in a premium level of care (24/7 access), our personal physician plan is for you.
We understand that each individual has a unique life story. What works for one may not for another. Furthermore, your desires and goals may change over time. We have a commitment to connect with you on a deeper level. Whatever your path, we are with you on your intrepid pursuit of life, health, love, purpose, perspective, and nourishment.
Currently there are only 18 fellowships in the United States that are approved by the American Board of Integrative Medicine. Dr. Bollmann is Board Certified in Internal Medicine (the care of adolescents and adults) and completed a two-year fellowship at the Andrew Weil Center for Integrative Medicine.
VMFS subscribes to the principles of integrative medicine as defined by the The Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine (AzCIM):
- Patient and practitioner are partners in the healing process.
- All factors that influence health, wellness, and disease are taken into consideration, including mind, spirit, and community, as well as the body.
- Appropriate use of both conventional and alternative methods facilitates the body's innate healing response.
- Effective interventions that are natural and less invasive should be used whenever possible.
- Integrative medicine neither rejects conventional medicine nor accepts alternative therapies uncritically.
- Good medicine is based in good science. It is inquiry-driven and open to new paradigms.
- Alongside the concept of treatment, the broader concepts of health promotion and the prevention of illness are paramount.
- Practitioners of integrative medicine should exemplify its principles and commit themselves to self-exploration and self-development.
Serving ages 14-114, VMFS is Arizona’s premier pro age clinic. What is "Pro age"? In today's abundance of anti-aging enterprise, VMFS welcomes aging and the wisdom it brings us. How we perceive aging can influence the way we age. Viewed positively, there is evidence we may actually live longer.
Our fresh approach embraces the pro age philosophy by offering a different perspective. Our mission is to guide you to find your strongest, most powerful mind and body, and deepest purpose and meaning at any age.
In a society of anti-aging, the focus is often on “fighting” or “resisting” getting older. Pro age welcomes the maturity of the mind and body, and aims to prepare you for a lifetime of wellness, so you can be your best self at any age.
Dr. Bollmann’s Center for Integrative Medicine and Health has a full studio where you will find yoga, meditation, qi gong, cooking classes, sound healing, floor barre, Gyrokinesis® and Gyrotonics®, and more!
We have weekly classes as well as specialty workshops and lectures on all things integrative medicine.
There is something for everyone, no matter what age or skill level!
Click the link at the top of the page to view the class schedule.
For over twenty years, Dr. Bollmann has been teaching medical students and residents. She is a self-described lifelong learner and is grateful for all her teachers, the most valuable of whom are her patients. As such, part of the mission of VMFS is education for all in integrative medicine.
We offer classes and workshops of all kinds to feed your physical, mental, and emotional well-being!